Our commitment to you:
We pay for your beer at the event
- 3-sixtels per session x 3 sessions for 9 total sixtels
- Minimum of 1 of these 3 beers per session available as taproom-only beer, but you’re welcome to provide more than one taproom-only beer per session. You’ll be very popular!
- We ecourage variety. Bring 9 different beers if you like.
We provide your booth at no charge (non-brewery booth fee is $500).
We provide exposure at the event
- We estimate 1,500 attendees per session, 4,600+ for the 2-day event
- Attendees will include very enthusiastic, educated craft beer consumers and dedicated homebrew club members
You’re invited to the VIP Brewers Party on Friday evening
- Brewer party in the VIP Lounge with Food and Exclusive Beers
We provide aggressive promotional campaigns, both national and local
- It’s our commitment to facilitate an extraordinary experience for breweries and attendees alike, and we will heavily promote our brewery and sponsor partners
- Promoting in all issues of Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine® issues prior to event
- eNewsletters to beerandbrewing.com subscribers (20,000 subscribers) with additional social media blasts (Facebook likes of over 64,000)
- Promoting breweries on both the WisconsinCraftBeerFestival.com site as well as beerandbrewing.com site
- Heavily promoted through Milwaukee-area media channels
We provide a unique venue!
- The Harley-Davidson Museum® is one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations
- Iconic and a touch rebellious – the perfect place for a craft beer event and The Taproom Experience